Interested in sharing this content with your readers?
I welcome republishing. And republishing is a great way to :
- Build your website, with excellent, engaging and helpful content
- Build your rapport with your readers
- Add a fresh perspective and voice to your content that can help build visitor/reader loyalty
- Give yourself a break when you need to provide an article but don’t have the time.
- Bring in new traffic and engage new readers who may not have latched on to your current content.
- Keep your site regularly updated which helps with search engines.
- Increase SEO through increasing internal linking to relevant keywords.
This list could go on and on . . .
I just have a few requirements:
1. Please publish the article in its entirety without any edits. All links must stay intact as is.
2. Please include either one of the following attributions at the end of every article you repost (You can just cut and paste it right onto your site!):
Republish Attribution Option #1
(Great for health writers/copywriters)
Want some great insights on building your health writing business? Sign up for the FREE ecourse, “How To Become A Freelance Health Writer”. In this course, Sarah shares all kinds of hard-won insights in building your business. Sarah Clachar is a freelance natural health copywriter and author of the ebook, Writing Irresistible Copy For Nutritional Supplements, edited by Bob Bly. She writes direct response and SEO copy for both B2B and B2C companies.
Republish Attribution Option #2
(Or if you have more of a health marketing crowd – not necessarily writers – I recommend this one.)
For more great health copywriting and marketing tips get your free report “5 Online Health Marketing Mistakes And How To Fix Them”, go to www.healthymarketingideas.com. Sarah Clachar is a freelance natural health copywriter and author of the ebook, Writing Irresistible Copy For Nutritional Supplements, edited by Bob Bly. She writes direct response and SEO copy for both B2B and B2C companies.
3. No articles may be sent as spam, which I define as “unsolicited bulk email.”
4. If I ask you to remove one or more of our articles from your site, you agree to do so.
5. None of the content may be published to or by sites which promote illegal activities or hate speech.
6. The license to publish our content does not give you any rights to the content beyond that single, non-exclusive usage. I retain all copyrights and other interests in the material.
To check out the content here, please peruse the archives of this blog. Or check out the articles on my natural copywriter website.
If you’d like to get regular updates about new articles that may be of interest to you, sign up right here: