If there is one powerful piece of copy I advise all my clients to use, it’s the autoresponder.
You can read all about why I like it right here:
And if you want to implement an autoresponder series with finesse, there is one tool you absolutely need to have to put this strategy to work – a good email autoresponder service.
- They have some of the best deliverability rates in the business. They work hard to make sure servers let emails coming from them go through. And advise you on ways that your precious emails won’t come across as spam.
- They have a slew of templates for optin boxes and newsletters so you can create just the look you want.
- They send out emails quickly so there is very little lag time between someone signing up for your list and then getting your confirmation.
- They are exceptionally helpful on the phone – even for a non-tecchy like me.
- They provide great tools for making your listbuilding and email marketing go even better – from Facebook optins to segmentation.
For these reasons I always recommend Aweber as an autoresponder service. I have never regretted my decision to build my lists and nurture them with their help. And I know you’ll feel the same.
Please note, the links in this post are affiliate links. I will receive a commission if you click through them to purchase the product. Note, I only recommend products that I have used myself or have researched sufficiently to be comfortable recommending.